The following values align with the desired work ethic and demands from the
Council’s mandate which is entrenched in leadership, staff and as a philosophy
against which decisions are based.
- We are committed to upholding and maintaining high standards of proficiency
when providing services to the nation.
– We strive for honesty, fairness and objectivity in all our dealings with HEIs
and other Stakeholders.
– We value the collective wisdom that emerges from sustainable and
beneficial partnerships with public and private organisations.
– We work towards clear objectives in a transparent manner and accept
responsibility for our decisions and actions.
– We will provide frank, impartial and timely
feedback to Government, stakeholders and partnerships